Terms And Conditions
- Age Requirement
The renter and any associated drivers must be a minimum of 23 years of age for all car categories except E, F, G, L , H, I where the minimum is 25.
- Driver's License
Drivers must have a valid license held for at least one year. A driving licence issued in any member-country of the European Union is acceptable. An International Driving License is required for all renters that are not citizens of the European Union. Driving License in characters not readable in English or Greek must be accompanied by a valid International Driving License, NOT a translation of it.
- Pickup and Return
Free of charge at the airport and within a radius of 15 km around Argostoli, the capital town, between 8.00-22.00. For greater distances or after-hours deliveries and collections an extra cost will be arranged at the time of booking.
- Fuel & Mileage Restrictions
Renter should bring back the vehicle with fuel at the same level as it was received. If the car is dropped off with less fuel the client will be charged with the according to the fuel consumed. No refunds are issued for vehicles returned with more fuel than when collected. Free mileage on any rental.
Rental rates include basic insurance package covers, C.D.W. (Cοllision Damage Waiver):
- Personal Accident Insurance for driver
- Third party Ιnsurance
- Theft Protection Insurance (this insurance covers the car only and not the personal belongings of the driver/passengers).
- Fire Protection Insurance
- 24/7 Roadside assistance
- low excess
If the renter wishes to acquire an upgraded insurance package F.D.W. (Full Damage Waiver), with no liability for any damage to the car, he/she can do so, with extra daily charge.
Note: Insurance does not cover any damage caused:
- while the driver was under the influence of alcohol or the influence of drugs.
- while the car was driven by an unauthorised person.
- While the car was in movement on an unpaved road.
- While the car was engaged in car racing.
- While the car was engaged in illegal actions.
- Any damage on the bottom part, wheels, hubcaps, tires, mirrors, antenna, glass and interior the car
- Any damage caused on purpose.
- Loss or damage to the key.
- Traffic Fines
Tickets and any administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during the rental period are solely the renter's responsibility.
- Taxes & Payment
All rates include 24% VAT and all municipal taxes. Payments are accepted either in cash (€), by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or by Debit Card. The total cost of the car hire is payable at the beginning of the rental period.
- Boat Transfer
The advance written authorization of our company is required by any renter wishing to ferry the car to and from the island of Kefalonia. During the transport of the car by boat, the insurance cover does not apply.
- Additional charge
- Βaby booster/baby seat is provided upon request with extra charge and installed with the client’s responsibility
- Rental Length
- Minimum rental period is 1 day. First hour delay in return is not charged. Next 3 hours are charged at 10 € per hour. Over 4 hours delay one day rate will be charged.