FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What documents do I need to rent a car?
- A valid ID or passport
- A valid Greek driver’s license according to the above if you are Greek
- A valid European driver’s license if you are a European citizen
- A valid international driver’s license and a valid driver’s license from your country if you are a citizen of any other country.
- Do I need a credit card to rent a car?
You may pay by deposit to our bank account or with cash in euro in our office. If you own a card, this should be a credit card or debit card (Visa, Mastercard ) to pay for the rental. But to charge the guarantee amount, you must in any case have a credit card. If you do not have a credit card, you should pay the guarantee amount in cash.
- How can I make a reservation?
Please send us your request by email and we will reply as soon as possible.
- Can I rent a particular model?
You can rent a car class, based on the model you have seen. If the model you have seen is by any change available, then we would be glad to provide it to you.
- Can I cancel a reservation and if so, will there be any cancellation costs?
Of course you can cancel a reservation and there will be no cost for that, should you let us know in time and certainly according the time limits we set for each period. More specifically:
15 days prior to the first day of rental for high season
10 days prior to the first day of rental for middle season
5 Days prior to the first day of rental for low season
Should you fail to conform with the above time limits, we will unfortunately have to withhold your deposit.
- What should I do in the event of breakdown or an accident?
In the unfortunate event of an accident the nearest police station must be informed and an accident report obtained (also please let the company know immediately). Without this report the renter is responsible for the full amount of the repairs. With this report the renter responsibility is eliminated. No unauthorized repairs should not be made. For negligent or drunk driving, driving under influence of drugs or on unauthorized roads, driving to prohibited areas/countries, obvious acts of disregards to the vehicle, the renter will be responsible for the full amount of charges.